Gift Card Process
1: Customers will buy gift cards from the ANTS website.
2: If a customer buys 4 cards, for example, Tk 2,000 Tk. 3,000, Tk. 5,000, Tk. 10,000 then Sadakalo will share the 4 Gift cards amount separately against the customer’s contact number.
3: Sadakalo will input all the cards amounts along with the customer’s information in Sadakalo server.
4: Customers will visit Sadakalo retail stores; select the products they like and tell the cash counter people that he has ANTS Gift cards that they want to redeem.
5: The cashier/store manager will ask the customer to provide their Gift Cards code and the amount.
6: The cashier will input the Gift Cards amount and the mobile number in Sadakalo software and then immediately a confirmation text will be sent to the customer's mobile number.
7: The cashier will take the Gift Cards code from the customer and enter it into the software.
8: If the product price exceeds the voucher value, the customers will pay the extra amount through cash, Bkash, or any other method.
Terms & condition:
- This Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refund of cash
- This gift card only be redeemed against products available at Sadakalo showrooms
- This gift card may be exchanged for products of higher or equal price than the face value on this card. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card, you must pay the balance by cash or credit card
- Gift cards are valid for (1) one month from the date of issue
- Sadakalo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time
- Customers can be purchased only by the pre-payment method(Mobile Banking or Debit /Credit Card).This card will be activated Instant after the full payment